Saturday, October 2, 2010

Two Extremes in a Week

What?
Another month has passed and this is the coldest week I have ever experienced in my life. The beginning of the week was a lot of fun! Our AEE1004 class went to the Lane Stadium for class activity and believe it or not, that was my first time standing on Worsham Field in Lane! However, later this week, things didn’t go that well; I did really badly for my tests and quizzes. But I’m happy again that the weekend is here and I cheered myself up by watching 2 episodes of “Glee” on Thursday night. The Britney Spears episode is epic; I love it!










So What?
This week is the busiest yet. I’m trying my best to manage my time and figure out my most effective study hours. So much to do, so little time! I figure that I am definitely not alone; my friends all over the United States are facing the same thing, we brag about our badly done quizzes and tests, Organic Chemistry, roommate problems and many others. Even my Facebook page’s latest notifications have decreased significantly. It is really weird to know that these are the things that made our week. I really miss Malaysian dishes, especially those spicy ones.




Now What?
As I’m typing the blog, I can see the moon outside my window; it reminds me of Cheshire cat’s enigmatic smile in Alice in Wonderland. It keeps me awake and happy.  Next, I’m looking forward to the “Stop Hunger Now- Rice Packaging Event to Benefit Haiti” in 12 hours’ time. My friends and I have signed up for the 3-5pm shift. As I have 2 tests on coming Monday and Thursday, quizzes and papers, I sincerely hope that everything goes smoothly.






No comments: