Saturday, October 30, 2010

Endless Activities



What?

I got a ticket to the Virginia Tech vs. Georgia Tech game this Thursday evening! I got it through the student lottery this time around and it’s my first time! I’m really excited! How time has passed, it’s the end of October now and winter is on its way. This week has been very good indeed, thanks to my positive remarks in my previous blog, “The Best Week Yet”. My Horticulture test went quite well and I had a great lunch with Anja at Gillie’s after the test. I am still on the lookout for the best deal for my trip to Disney World in Orlando, Florida. I had a difficult time completing my homework because I was in “Disney mode”. I ended up spending the night watching Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella on YouTube even though I promised myself to at least do some work. (Thursday night was “Glee” time while Friday evening was “Chuck” night.


My ticket


Anja and her brocolli pizza

My catfish sub


So What?

I spent a lot of time on the “Cooking with Dog” channel on YouTube this week. It was difficult to stop as I love Japanese cuisine so much! I have a few tests and assignments due this coming week and yet I am procrastinating. I figure that I deserve some entertainment during the weekend because I can sometimes be very productive when the deadline is near. It’s bad but I couldn’t help myself. I had dinner at a friend’s place on Thursday evening; I got to know him though another close friend of mine. Even though the meal was just instant noodles, I enjoyed myself very much as I got myself a few new friends and laughed a lot that day. Then I went grocery shopping in Kroger and saw Keyana, my fun and friendly teaching assistant. It is very comforting to have good friends when I’m far away from home.


Cooking with Dog


Now What?

I hate to say it but this week is going to be an extremely busy week again. I hope that I can get all my assignments done in time and do well for my MATH 1526, RAT (Reading Assurance Test) and Food Science tests. I can’t stop thinking about my dinner appointment with Sul and Nam-yi, and the football game – both on Thursday, one after another. I know I’m going to have a lot of fun after all the hard work! Hakuna matata!


No comments: