Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Call me a "Lazy Snake"

I realized that I have not updated my blog since last year and I feel so bad about it. I have all the pictures though and I will post everything up as soon as I am free. There is a Chinese term for lazy people which I have incorporated into the title of this very blog: "lazy snake". My mum always calls me that whenever I'm at home, doing what I do best - laying on the couch, watching tv or looking for food. Maybe it's in my genes since both my sisters do the same thing as well. Perhaps my mum spoils us too much that we have all turned into lazy bums. At least I do some cleaning and cooking :P

How I miss my parents and my sisters! I miss them so much!



It's so cold in Blacksburg - maybe not as cold as that in Penn State or New York or even Indiana but I'm trying my best to reduce the use of the heater at home. My eyes just rolled out of their sockets as soon as I saw the electric bill for December. That's USD130! If I ever convert it into Malaysian Ringgit, my parents can power my home in Malaysia for more than 3 months! =D Especially when it's monsoon season now, where it rains almost everyday,  they don't need to turn on the air-conditioners. I kept reminding my mum not to convert the currency but her awkward smile and laughter gave her away in an instance.


If you are not as "meaty" as I am, you might just get blown away by the strong, cold wind!


I'm glad that my parents know I'm studying hard and doing good over here. So that they know that everything is worthwhile. Chinese New Year is in a week's time! How fast time really flies! That's all from me for now since I have loads to read for my Animal and Poultry Science class tomorrow!

No comments: